I am always on the lookout for inspiration. Photographs, books, people, recipes, articles, blogs… you name it.
– Well this morning while having breakfast reading the latest issue of Elle magasine (French issue), I stumbled across an interesting article about this new natural and organic skincare line called Tata Harper, and most importantly the wonderful woman behind it all.
I was really inspired by her story (you can read it over here). She believes that women shouldn’t have to sacrifice their health to feel and look beautiful, what’s not to love about that?
I am only 21 years old, but I already worry so much about all the chemicals I put on my skin, and all the toxins I ingest on a daily basis. So it is refreshing and actually makes me a little bit more hopeful, that there are people out there who care to do things differently and to do them well. I haven’t even tried the products (yet) but I am already sold, you should seriously check out her shop and her blog too.
– A great article about another inspiring woman, and her tips on how to be organised.
– If you like pies and beautiful photographs, you’ll like this (a lot).
– This video about a beekeeper on the rooftops of New York. I love this serie of videos called Made by Hand, portraying a few people making things by hand.
– Re-re-reading some of Sydney’s old post over at The Daybook. Just because she cracks me up, and also because her style and blogging is inspiring. (can’t get enough of it)
– This really cool video about the launch of Katy Quinn Davies new cookbook. If you don’t already know her beautiful blog ‘What katie Ate’ (tried to add the link but her website is down at the moment), you should go check it out. Combining my love for food and photography would be a dream, so talk about great inspiration !
Ps: I would just like to mention that this is not a sponsored post in any way. Only speaking from the heart.
Image Source: over here.